There are plenty of good reasons for owners to place a “beware of dog” sign in their yards or on their fences.
Some dogs don’t do well around people they don’t know, while others might be trained to protect their property from strangers. Whatever the reason, this signage exists to warn people to keep their distance. It isn’t always easy to tell the difference between a friendly and aggressive canine — though we all know which category these sweethearts belong to.
Fear not, because the only thing you should beware of around these 10 pups is being licked to death.
1. Beware of snuggles.
2. “This gorgeous girl lives in my neighbor’s front yard with a huge ‘beware of dog’ sign. The only thing I have to
3. “I don’t think our sign is fooling anyone.”
4. “I think I’ll take my chances.”
5. If this face doesn’t send chills down your spine, nothing will.
6. Beware? More like pick up and never put down!
7. Clearly, she’s the stuff of nightmares.
8. Watch out for this precious doofus and his terrifying minions.
9. Again, don’t let the size fool you…
10. Get any closer and you’ll be smothered with love.